We were scheduled to have a work day this coming Saturday but due to an unfortunate confusion over dates with the hockey club that won’t be possible. We have decided that Tuesday evening will be a players work evening prepping the sight screens / covers and nets in readiness. If there are enough people this shouldn’t take long and there can be some training after everything is finished.
There is a strong possibility that the following Saturday’s friendly home game will be cancelled due to the levels of moisture we have had – if this is the case we will have another work morning / day to get everything else completed. A decision will be made on Tuesday.
We expect players at the club on Tuesday – all these facilities are for your benefit so we expect the players to give a little time in helping the club get ready.